Approximately 8 percent of what we dream about has sexual connotations. Interestingly, authorities claim that sexual dreaming is often more intense than the physical act of sexual intercourse. Dictionary of Sexual Dreams helps us understand, as well as enjoy, these desires.
While we sleep, certain things take place that we would not necessarily pursue while awake: participating in an orgy, making love with someone of the same gender, or being intimate with our best friend's partner. From women who dream about making love with a stranger to men who dream about group sex, the fantasies that are revealed through dreams are symbolic, shedding light on our most profound impulses.
This unique dictionary teaches readers how to:
- Interpret these erotic dreams
- Understand our true desires
- Figure out the meaning that gets obscured by our nocturnal dreams
- Get in touch with our masculine/feminine side in our dreams
- Better enjoy daytime sexual activity